Almanac Smart

TSP, Vanguard, Fidelity, Schwab, all serious investors

for independent investors

>> Follow via

Allocation Guide


This Allocation Guide is designed to answer some basic investing questions for investors and to provide an independent perspective on investment options.  Yes, about 10% of the contents discuss my own strategy but the other 90% is general knowledge.  Most of the information also applies to all retirement accounts with a few Government TSP specific pages.


This website provides a commercial service and is not affiliated with the Thrift Savings Plan administration or Vanguard Financial Services.  Recommendations are based on our best judgment and opinions but no warranty is given or implied.  Past performance does not guarantee future performance or prevent losses.   All readers and subscribers agree to this website's Terms of Use and Investment Disclaimer.   Copyright © 2011-2023 Ravenstone Research Inc.  All Rights Reserved.  


Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software